The modern Loutraki Thermal Spa is an impressive establishment where visitors enjoy balneology, spa treatments and wellness sessions in a luxurious environment yet affordable environment of 5.000 sq.m.
3 INDOOR POOLS
- 2 indoor heated pools with Thermal Wate, 202 sq.m. and 45 sq.m. respectively and temperatures of 31,5°C and 34°C respectively with waterfalls and jet hydro massaging (underwater massage)
- 1 indoor swimming pool with cool water for rehabilitation purposes of 20sq.m. with temperature of 18-19°C.
1 OUTDOOR POOL 140sq.m. with water mushroom, hydro massaging with waterfall and pool bar and environmental water temperature
All pools have a maximum depth of 1,15m.
The access is easy and safe with stairs and side handles as a safety entry precaution.
Ultra-modern Finnish type sauna of 15sq.m., fully equipped with special non-slip and antimicrobial floor that comply with all safety specifications.
- 2 STEAM ROOMS/HAMAM
European type steam rooms, decorated with mosaic tiles of 12 and 8 sq.m. respectively that comply with all safety specifications.
Modern, air conditioned hall of 140sq,m, with wooden floor and audio equipment.
- MASSAGE ROOMS
Six (6) specially designed rooms with high-end decoration of superior aesthetics, air-conditioned and fully equipped.
- Dressing rooms with douche areas, WC and Lockers
- 2 Caracalla type personal cabins with hydrotherapy bathtubs with thermal waters.
- 10 personal bathtubs of thermal water for hydromassage from multiple sprinklers.
- 3 double cabins with bathtubs of thermal water.
- Beauty halls with 3 modern cabins
- 2 specially designed halls with heated mud therapy layers. The mud originates from the Dead Sea and the mixture with thermal water creates a unique blend for rejuvenation.
- AUXILIARY FACILITIES
- DOCTOR’S OFFICE
All facilities are easily accessible for people with disabilities and special needs.