THERMAL WATER THERAPY
Exercise in water increases strength, stamina, speed, psychosomatic balance and agility of the body, helping to eliminate stress symptoms, delaying the aging process and is suitable for all people irrespective of age and physical condition.
BENEFITS OF HYDROTHERAPY
Hydrotherapy, water therapy (Water + Therapy), utilizes the water properties, such as levitation, hydrostatic pressure, resistance, water temperature and chemical composition, to therapeutically treat the human organism. Nowadays, that stressful lifestyles are predominant, especially in Western culture, the beneficial effects of Thermal Hydrotherapy are essential.
• Sinking in Hot Water pool, reduces body weight by about 90%, relieves the body from pressure and relaxes the muscles.
• By immersing in the Hot Water pools, the body benefits from the change in temperature, the central nervous system relaxes, thus promoting well-being and relief from any muscle aches.
• Soothes the symptoms that cause stress due to the modern way of life.
• Exercising in the water increases muscle strength and improves the mobility of the joints.
• Shields the defense of the body and contributes to the good functioning of the immune system.
• Contributes positively to the treatment of pain symptoms caused by back pain, sciatica, cervical syndrome, arthritis, discopathy, and various autoimmune rheumatic diseases.
• Acts beneficial in autoimmune and other health conditions.
• The frequent use of Thermal Hydrotherapy, improves metabolism, increases joint motion and flexibility.
• The sound of water movement stimulates senses and relaxes the mind.
• In the SPA, you do not have to feel lonely. You can relax with your friends, enjoying a sense of entertainment, rejuvenation and wellness.